Elevate Unfinished TV Lift CabinetBy Touchstone
The Elevate TV lift cabinet creates a stunning new look and feel to any room in the house. Whether you're the do it yourself type or need a special custom finish to perfectly match your decor the Elevate is the perfect solution. The stylish yet affordable Elevate TV Lift Cabinet features Touchstone's new Quick Lift technology now available as a completely unfinished wood cabinet that fully cycles up or down in less than 10 seconds with the push of a button.
The Elevate has the smallest footprint of any TV Lift Cabinet, but will accommodate flat screen televisions up to 42". With the Elevate TV Lift Cabinet in a custom finish provides the perfect touch to your home and allows you to avoid the sacrifice your home's decor for your flat screen TV. Easily conceal your video cables inside the Elevate. Cables can be neatly tucked away by feeding them through the bottom of the cabinet.
Designed for plasma and LCD flat screen TV's, the Elevate enhances your viewing experience by placing the TV at the optimal viewing height and hides your TV away securely when not in use.
Elevate's four-sided finish gives consumers the versatility to have amazing flat screen viewing at the foot of the bed, in the living room, or anywhere in the home.
*Elevate cabinets do not include White Glove Service
- Quick-lift technology raises the TV in less than 10 seconds.
- (2) Wireless remote controls included.
- TV Lift fully extended reaches 58".
- QuickConnect TV mounting bracket makes installation an easy 10 minute activity.
- Cabinet features pop out panel for easy access to lift and electronics if necessary.
- Elevate TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard ground service.
- Compatible with all VESA compliant displays
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- Solid Wood and real wood veneer over MDF Construction: The finest woods are carefully selected for all trim and real wood veneer over MDF is used for all cabinet sides, tops and panels, and matched for grain and color. Solid wood makes these cabinets as durable as they are beautiful.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
Shipping & Installation
- Elevate cabinets do not include White Glove Delivery. The Elevate TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard method ground carrier.
- Cable boxes and other media components can be controlled with our IR Repeater kit which installs easily and extends your remote control range. Click here for IR Repeater Kit info
- Inside Component Space: 12" x 18" on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
- Color Finish: Unfinished
- Unit Dimensions: 46.5"w x 16"d x 35"h
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size: 42"w x 5.5"d x 30"h
- Maxiumum TV weight: 65 lbs./29.5 kg
- Unit weight: 135 lbs./61.4 kg
- Unit shipping weight: 160 lbs./75 kg
- Box #1: Weight: 145.0 lbs.
- Box #2: Weight: 15.0 lbs.
- Unit shipping dimensions:
- Box #1: 48.5" W x 18.5" D x 39.5" H - Weight: 145.0 lbs.
- Box #2: 36.0" W x 24.0" D x 4.0" H - Weight: 15.0 lbs.
- Interior component space: 12" x 18" on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
- Materials: Solid wood, wood veneers and metal.
- The Elevate is compatible with VESA compliant flat-screen televisions.
Manufacturer: Touchstone - Item #: 72012