SOLD Nantucket TV Lift CabinetBy TV Lift Cabinet
Item #: AT006380
With this cabinet you can design a tech-friendly media room that's warm and inviting and expertly crafted by our Amish craftsmen in the USA. Every cabinet is constructed using solid maple wood that is hand selected for beauty and character.
But it's the hidden features that truly separates TVLIFTCABINET.COM from other manufacturers. Take a closer look at some of these key features so you have a clear understanding of the full range of design and engineering qualities we consistently deliver:
- Solid Maple wood manufactured by our Amish craftsmen in the USA.
- There is plenty of storage in this cabinet. Two bluff-cut doors create the look of multiple smaller drawers. Three drawers mounted to heavy duty full extension drawer slides offer an incredible amount of storage.
- Located at the top of the cabinet and running the entire length you will find an open compartment. This compartment may be used for a sound bar and or decor.
- Onboard the master control is a current sensing outlet that affords power to your television. The current sensing outlet senses that your TV has turned on and in turn sends the lift upward. When the lift senses the TV has turned off, the lift goes down. This simple one button control allows you to easily use your existing on/off remote control and not add another remote to your collection.
- The built-in IR system consists of a factory installed front receiver eye and interior emitters. Simply place your equipment behind an emitter and use your existing remote controls as though the doors were open. Finally, you get to control your equipment without opening and closing doors every time you want to use the equipment.
- The shelves and cabinet have ventilation slots placed in exact locations allowing your equipment to run at proper temperatures. Standard equipment such as cable boxes and dvd players can produce significant heat during use. If the furniture housing them is not well ventilated, their life can be cut dramatically.
- Adjustability is engineered into the Nantucket allowing the user to adapt the cabinet to better suit their individual requirements. Adjustable shelves can be raised or lowered in 1-1/4" increments.
- We have integrated easy to access wire management channels throughout the cabinet. This allows you to run your cables from one compartment to the next and from the compartments to the back exit holes on the cabinet. All wires can now be neatly bundled, easily run, and most importantly are out of sight.
- Built-in heavy duty lift mechanism.
- Manual controls inside the cabinet allow you to run the lift up and down, and turn the lift on and off.
- Onboard surge protected electrical outlets afford power to your TV and equipment. This allows only one cord to run in and out of the cabinet.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Remote control included.
Finish: Weathered Black
Capacities: 55-3/8"W x 4"D x 32-3/4"H TV.
Material: Solid Maple wood
Dimensions: 60"W x 26-1/4"D x 39"H
Manufacturer: TV Lift Cabinet - Item #: AT006380