SuiteBy TV Lift Cabinet
This rich-looking, solid Maple wood TV Lift Cabinet is finished on all sides making it ideal for use as a wall-based unit, a room divider, or at the foot a bed. Cleverly incorporated casters underneath the base of the Suite Brown TV Lift Cabinet allow you to choose all three - the possibilities are endless!
- Solid Maple wood manufactured by our Amish craftsmen in the USA.
- Finished and framed on all sides.
- Cabinet sits on four casters allowing it to be wheeled or angled anywhere.
- Two large electronics cubbies on the top left and right as well as shallow storage for décor in the top center compartment. The sides of the cabinet also have plenty of room for décor and storage thanks to the exposed bookcases
- Onboard the master control is a current sensing outlet that affords power to your television. The current sensing outlet senses that your TV has turned off and in turn sends the lift downward. This simple one button control allows you to easily use your existing off button on your TV remote control
- Adjustability is engineered into the Suite allowing the user to adapt the cabinet to better suit their individual requirements. Adjustable shelves can be raised or lowered in 1-1/4" increments
- We have integrated easy to access wire management channels throughout the cabinet. This allows you to run your cables from one compartment to the next and from the compartments to the back exit holes on the cabinet. All wires can now be neatly bundled, easily run, and most importantly: out of sight
- Built-in heavy-duty lift mechanism
- Cords exit large holes in the floor of the cabinet and run under and side of the baseboard
- Ships fully assembled
- Remote control included
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV's that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Capacities: Maximum TV Size: 39"W x 4-3/4"D x 28"H
Dimensions: 82-3/8"W x 18-1/4"D x 38-1/2"H
Warranty: Free 1 Year In-Home Warranty
Manufacturer: TV Lift Cabinet - Item #: AT006357
Write a review | No reviews for this product.