Suite EspressoBy TV Lift Cabinet
With its pleasing espresso finish on all sides as well as casters that have been intelligently incorporated underneath the base, this solid Maple wood TV Lift Cabinet is perfect in a number of roles, including as a room divider, wall-based unit or at the foot of the bed.
- Manufactured from solid Maple wood by our US-based Amish craftsmen.
- Framed and finished on every side.
- Four casters mean that it can be easily angled or wheeled anywhere.
- The exposed bookcases at the cabinet's sides provide plenty of décor and storage room. On the top left and right can be found two large electronics cubbies, while the top center compartment also offers shallow décor storage.
- Power to your TV is possible thanks to a current sensing outlet onboard the master control. Sensing that your TV is off, the current sensing outlet sends the lift downward. It's an easy to use one button control that allows for the simple use of your current TV remote control's off button.
- The Suite has been engineered for maximum adjustability, so that your cabinet can be adapted in line with your own requirements. You can raise or lower the adjustable shelves, for example, in 1-1/4" increments.
- The cabinet features integrated and easily accessible wire management channels throughout. It means that cables can be run between compartments and from the compartments to the cabinet's back exit holes. Easily run and neatly bundle all wires so that they are not seen.
- Incorporates a mechanism for heavy duty lifting.
- The cabinet features large holes in the floor, through which cords exit and run under and along the side of the baseboard.
- No cabinet or lift assembly required.
- Includes remote control.
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV's that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Capacities: Maximum TV Size: 39"W x 4-3/4"D x 28"H
Dimensions: 82-3/8"W x 18-1/4"D x 38-1/2"H
Warranty: Free 1 Year In-Home Warranty
Manufacturer: TV Lift Cabinet - Item #: AT006389ESP
Write a review | No reviews for this product.