Elevate - Mission WhiteBy Touchstone
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful white finish with mission cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
The Elevate® Mission in white delivers a classic Arts and Crafts-style this is both practical and pleasing to the eye. All the excessive decoration is removed to show the simple, natural beauty of this TV lift cabinet, bringing a warmth to your decor, while the function of the tv lift makes life easier in a comfortable living space. The white on oak finish of this cabinet will update the look for your media room while providing everything you need for TV viewing, including components and flat screen capacity up to 50 inches (diag.).
The finish of this cabinet stands out with the simplicity of a white on oak, showing the expertly crafted quality materials that will provide years of lasting beauty and use.
- Finished on all four sides
- Detailed Mission oak with a white finish
- Fits most 50" diagonal TVs (measure less than 45" wide)
The Elevate® Mission in white features the Whisper Lift® II TV Lift by Touchstone™, for easy and fast flat screen TV installation. Quiet and sturdy, the Whisper Lift II is the leading TV lift mechanism on the market, delivering the flexibility to lower or raise your flat panel TV to a max height of 65.5" in just seconds. Over-the-phone and online installation technical support is available to be there for you in the set-up of your new pop-up cabinet. Touchstone™ customers tell us every day how these cabinets exceed their expectation for build quality and function. This is no cheap cabinet. The quality of the design and build will thrill you from when you open the box.
Please note that Elevate® cabinets ship on a pallet with the lift mechanism in a separate box, so you'll need to install the lift in your cabinet. Its an easy install, but remember we offer pre-installed Mission Elevates for an additional cost of $100.00. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
For an additional cost of $79, we also offer our add-on component shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flatscreen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available. Click here for more information on this upgrade.
The Elevate® Mission is available unfinished or custom finishes are available for an additional $500. For more information on our custom finishes please call us at 800-215-1990.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 65.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
Manufacturer: Touchstone - Item #: 72013